INTERMITTENT FASTING is a type of diet where you eat within a specific period of time and you fast the rest of the time. Fasting drains your body of its glucose reserves, its main energy source from food. Without glucose, you switch over to burning fat for fuel (ketosis).
There are different types of intermittent fasting which are widely explained on our program but whichever type you adopt, this simple hack keeps you in a fasted state while nourishing your body with good food.
Here are some of the benefits intermittent fasting offers your body;
- IMPROVES MEMORY: Intermittent fasting helps boost your brain health and increase growth of new neurons.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING MAY HELP PREVENT CANCER : It has beneficial effects on metabolism that may lead to reduced risk of cancer.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING INDUCES VARIOUS CELLULAR REPAIR PROCESS: Helps remove waste material from cells.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING INDUCES YOUR LIFESPAN: Given the known benefits for metabolism, intermittent fasting helps you to live longer.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING HELPS WITH HEART HEALTH: As it improves numerous risk factors for heart disease such as blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING: Helps to drop insulin level and increase human growth hormone.
- INTERMITTENT FASTING: Helps you eat fewer calories, while boosting metabolism slightly.